FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will my order ship?
Thank you for shopping with us! All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Most items are in stock and will ship within 2 business days (excluding holidays). Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. If you have any questions regarding your order, we are happy to assist you. The only exception to this is on any items that are on back order or out of stock. We always make sure to communicate any delays and updates with our customers.
What shipping methods do you offer?
We ship orders via USPS and UPS to ensure you receive your order as fast as possible. We offer free shipping anywhere in the United States. For international orders, we offer $50.00 flat rate shipping on orders over $200.00, and $85.00 flat rate shipping on orders below $200.00. Please note that in some cases we may request additional payment for shipping depending on location. Any import taxes, duties, and/or customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
What is your return/exchange policy?
Please contact us to acquire an RGA# before returning any parts.
- Please make sure the RGA# is marked on the box and on the shipping label.
- You may return most new, uninstalled steering wheels within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund. We charge a restocking fee of 20% if the return is for a reason that is not due to our error, and we also will deduct the cost that was paid to ship the item(s) to you from your total refund. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the return item(s) back to us. We will however pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Returns after 30 days of order arrival date are eligible for store credit.
- We suggest sending the package via certified/insured mail or UPS/Ground to obtain a record of your return. Please note that Mr. Steering Wheel is not responsible for the cost of shipping returns, exchanges, and/or any modified orders.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 business days from when we have received your returned item. This time period does not include the transit time for us to receive the return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days)
- If you need to return an item, simply log in to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button, or simply contact us. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the return.
Which steering wheel and hub adapter will fit my car?
All steering wheels on our website are universal and will fit any vehicle, but you will need the correct hub/boss adapter specific to your car or vehicle to install it. We stock most Momo, Nardi, and NRG hub adapters, and you may look up your car on the application guides which can be found in each brand’s hub listing (please see the hub adapters/quick releases section on our site). We also stock hub adapters for RZR, Polaris, and Slingshot vehicles.
Can I use an NRG hub adapter and NRG quick release setup with a Momo or Nardi steering wheel?
Yes, in fact many customers buy this setup. The bolt pattern of the NRG short hub will fit both Momo and Nardi. You will need an NRG short hub and a regular sized NRG quick release, which would be from any 1.0 – 3.0 generation. An NRG short hub WILL NOT work with an NRG thin quick release. Only one component can be short or thin, NOT both.
If I do not want an NRG quick release, can I just use the NRG short hub by itself?
If you do not want to use a quick release, you will need an NRG ½ inch spacer so that there will be enough room for the horn.
Can I install my steering wheel with just an NRG quick release?
Trying to install a steering wheel with a quick release will NOT work. The quick release is NOT a hub in itself, and must be installed in addition with a short hub adapter. You can install a hub adapter without a quick release, but you cannot install a quick release without a hub adapter.
How far will the steering wheel stick out after I install the NRG quick release?
It really depends on the depth of your steering wheel. With the use of an NRG short hub, the quick release only adds 2.5" to the steering column.
Do the steering wheels come with screws?
NRG steering wheels come with screws. For Momo and Nardi, the only steering wheels that come with screws are the steering wheels that have a horn ring. It is actually the Momo and Nardi hub adapters that come with screws. On orders for a Nardi steering wheel without a horn ring (deep corn style) with an NRG hub adapter and quick release setup, you will NOT have the screws you need. In this case, we would add in the set of screws needed.